Ashburn CEP - In-Person
All parents wish to provide the best possible education for their child. At ADAMS Ashburn Saturday School, we believe the most important investment you can make for your child‘s future is an Islamic education. Our mission is to provide excellence in education while nurturing Muslim Character.
We provide our Muslim students with an environment where they can practice their religion and find role models for Islamic behavior and attitude, thus equipping them with the confidence needed to make sound decisions in challenging circumstances.
ADAMS Ashburn CEP offers classes from pre- kindergarten (4 years old) through 6th grade.
Timings and Day
10:30 AM- 1:30 PM (AM session)
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM ( PM session)
For inquiries email at,
Gainesville CEP - Hybrid
ADAMS Greater Gainesville Sunday School. We operate out of Battlefield High School (15000 Graduation Dr, Haymarket, VA 20169). We teach three subjects: Aquidah, Seerah and Quran. Ages 4- 18 are taught.
Our hours of operation are Sundays, 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:10 a.m. Assembly
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. 1st Period
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. 2nd Period
- 11:50 a.m. – 12:05 p.m. Recess
- 12:05 p.m. – 12:55 p.m. 3rd Period
- 12:55 p.m. – 1:10 p.m. Salah
- 1:10 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Dismissal
Sunday School starting Aug. 28, 2022 and running through to June 11, 2023.
Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Riverside High School
19019 Upper Belmont Pl.
Leesburg, VA 20176
Sterling CEP - In Person
ADAMS Children’s Education Program (CEP, Sunday school) offers an opportunity for children, from pre-Kindergarten (4 years old) through sixth grade (11 years old), to develop and maintain a well-founded Islamic character. CEP aims at establishing knowledge and love of the Quran and Sunnah in young hearts through fun, interactive and age appropriate teaching strategies infused with Islamic ethics and morals.
- Help students develop pride in themselves as young Muslims in America and teach students the social skills needed to deal effectively with the challenges facing Muslims in today’s society.
- Help our students build strong Muslim character based on Islamic beliefs and positive behavior.
- Provide students with an environment where Islamic values based on the Quran and Sunnah are taught and practiced.
- Provide an opportunity for Muslim youth to develop friendship and interact with positive role models.
- Follow a curriculum that helps preserve our students’ Muslim values and morals.
Due to high demand, the CEP is offered in two shifts.
Morning Shift: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Afternoon Shift: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Location: ADAMS main center
46903 Sugarland Road, Sterling, VA 20164
Working hours: Sundays 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Phone number: 703.433.1325 ext. 102 or 120
Email address: email@example.com
Sully CEP - Hybrid
ADAMS Sully Education is an extension of the ADAMS main center Sterling that strives to provide outstanding Islamic education to its growing community with a team of highly qualified and passionate professionals. The conveniently located Sully Center in Chantilly, VA, offers the following classes on Sundays:
We welcome families who are looking to provide their children with a well-rounded educational and social experience rooted in the tenets of the Islamic faith. Our aim is to develop Islamic character traits, confidence, knowledge, and sense of community among our children. For the youth, our goal is to establish a strong moral compass and care for the community as well as the world they live in such that they become well equipped to live their life in accordance with Islamic traditions rooted in Quran and Sunnah.
Children Education program
Timings: 10am – 1pm
Ages: 4 - 12 years
Location: ADAMS Sully Center
4431 Brookfield Corporate Dr Suite F
Chantilly, VA 20151
Working hours: Sundays 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Phone number: 703 263 1988
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org