The ADAMS Center Arabic for Adults Program has been designed to give adult students “18 years and up” a 4-level Arabic course to help them fully understand their Islamic religion after they master the advanced level of Arabic language.
– Recognize the Arabic alphabets: shapes, sounds and way of writing.
– Connect letters to form meaningful words.
– Utilize the Nouraneyyah method to gain the ability to read Quran.
Recognize the two major types of Arabic sentences: verb and noun sentences.
– Present in writing and speaking about oneself to others and about his daily routine as a Muslim.
– Get to know about Islamic topics as: Prophet’s migration, The Holy Quran, Wudu and prayer, paying zakat, Fasting Ramadan, Performing Umrah and Hajj and Islamic Etiquette of eating food.
– Master reciting the prayer’s Athan, Iqama and what to be recited during prayer in Arabic.
– Say and understand various Islamic Duaa’s “supplications” in Arabic.
October 9th, 2023
This program is geared towards adult learners age 18 and above
Level 1: Introductory
Level 2: Beginners
Level 3: Intermediate
Level 4: Advanced
Schedule and timing:
Classes will be held according the schedule below.
Financial Aid is available. Please contact us via email.
Sat: 4-6 pm